View Our Catalog
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign Language Studies
American Annals of the Deaf
Exam and Desk Copies for Course Adoption
Gallaudet University Press is pleased to offer exam and desk copies to educators. Please review the guidelines below.
- For educators who would like to consider a book for use in a course
- To request a copy, please fill out the Exam Copy Request Form at https://goo.gl/forms/vPIATquK3dy.
- You will receive the book along with an invoice from our distributor. You have 60 days to examine it.
- If you choose to adopt the book, return the invoice to our distributor with proof of adoption (for example, a syllabus including the book). Your invoice will be cancelled.
- If you do not choose to adopt the book, you may either return the book (in sellable condition), or you may pay the invoice and keep the book.
- This is a free copy for educators who have adopted a book for course use
- Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include (1) title of the course, (2) number of students expected to enroll, and (3) syllabus including the book. In your email, please specify that you are requesting a desk copy.